I Meet Her When I Had Nothing- Comedian AY Celebrates Wife As They Clock 6 Years Together (Photos)
It has been six good years for the popular comedian Ayo 'AY' Makun and his wife, Mabel who tied the knot on Saturday, November 29, 2008.
Celebrating their union, joy-filled, award winning AY, took to social media to celebrate his wife and also appreciating her for always been there for him even when he had nothing.
"Within the twinkle of an eye, its six years of marital bliss and 10 years of companionship. I met you when I had nothing but as a woman of substance and integrity, u believed in the man u decided to spend the rest of your life with. Thru thick and thin we have grown into being there for each other and understanding what it means to love and be loved. You are still he wind beneath my wings...that's why I fly so high in the place of grace and divine favour. I love an will always love you Mrs. Makun..Happy anniversary." He wrote.
The couple is blessed with two beautiful kids.© 2014Nollywoodgists.com
- A Standing Ovation As Mercy Johnson Holds Star-stu
- US Based Philanthropist, Chinwe Chibuike Marks Bir
- Popular Comedian MC Amana Hosted To A Surprised Bi
- Unizik Fresher's Night Records Massive Turnout
- Censors Board destroys illicit films worth N50m in
- Accelerate Movie Night: Here’s All That Went Down
- RNB/Afro Singer Angel Twani To Commence Regional T
- Sharon Ose Face of Candycity USA perosnality 2018