My Valuable Asset Is My Daughter…….Singer, Waje
One of Nigeria's top female vocalist, Waje, has just released the video to her new song titled 'Coco Baby' ft Tanzanian singer, Diamond. In a joyful chat with her fans on her social media page, the singer responded to some questions asked by her fans and also received enormous commendations for her effort.
When Nollywoodgists.com reporter asked why she picked the Tanzanian singer over others, she replied that she likes the singer's talent, personality and she is sure that his face with hers, will enable the music go viral.
She was further asked on why she decided to release the song late this year? She explained that it was necessary to do that because people will be having a long holiday and that will prompt them to listening to the song.
Waje revealed that one of the greatest challenges she is faced with in the music industry is having the capital to finance her company and has been managing through the Grace of God.
One of the fans asked her what was her most valuable asset? Waje noted that it was her daughter that is most important to her, adding that she is not in any relationship for now.
“mummy waje, when is d man coming na, can't wait o! Or is anyone on the line? @OfficialWaje”lol, keep praying that when he comes I will know,” she stated.© 2014Nollywoodgists.com
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows