My Hips Don't Lie- Juliet Ibrahim Debunks Fake-Hip Rumors
Few days ago, it was speculated that top Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim wore fake hip pads to the 4syte Music Video Awards, which held on Friday, November 14, 2014, at the Accra International Conference Centre in Ghana.
The news, which was first published on Ghana website, Zionfelix, indicated that the Shattered Romance actress, who presented an award to Ghanaian music star, Sarkodie at the event, must have worn hip pads to the award. However, the well curvy mother of one has laughed off such reports.
Not finding it funny one bit, Juliet took to Instagram page to share a collage photo of her well shaped body to prove it is all natural .
She captioned the photo: 'Woke up this morning to read that apparently (Juliet Ibrahim wears fake hip pad ) so let me jejely show off my perfectly shaped body! #hipsdontlie #shatteredromance is showing in cinemas from December 5th 6pm red carpet starts and movie times 6:30 pm,9:20 pm in accra mall and west hills mall. 30 Ghc with free popcorn and @cintronworld premium energy drink.'
Juliet Ibrahim, who is gearing up to premiere her second movie, Shattered Romance, made her acting debut in the 2005 film, Crime to Christ followed by her Nollywood debut in the 2012 movie, Yankee Boys.
She has so far proved that indeed her hips don't lie and sees nothing wrong in flaunting her natural endowments.© 2014Nollywoodgists.com
- Open Letter To My Fans, Followers, Political Allie
- Keep up your faith - Khaid encourages new upcoming
- Abortion Rights: Celebrities, Others React Over Le
- CandyBleakz Arrives With Exciting Debut "FIRE" EP
- Charly Boy Speaks Tough, Says A Revolution Is Immi
- Elections 2023: Tonto Dikeh emerges governorship r
- Bbnaija Housemate, Maria Flaunts, Celebrates Boyfr
- Stop Voting Looters -- Peter Okoye Advises
- Watch The Sultry Music Video For Gyakie’s Latest S
- Frodd Survives Autocrash, Stella Damascus Calls Fo