Actor, Olaribigbe Sarumi Bags Ti2 Clothier Endorsement
Talented Yoruba actor cum producer, Olaribigbe Sarumi who has featured in lots of great indigenous flicks like, Ireti Oseyitan, Latorunwa, Ojo Aje, Alaye Oro and lots more has added a brand endorsement to his cap of other great achievements.
Ti2 Concepts Limited, a fast growing brand company endorsed the actor as the face of its clothing sector. Ti2 Clothiers specialises in bespoke men's native attires. The two year deal was signed few days ago by the actor who recently released his top selling movie titled, 'OKE' into the market.
Expressing his delight over the recognition by the clothing line, Olaribigbe who just flew back into the country after gathering professional knowledge as a film maker from the world famous New York Films Academy, said its a sign that better things are coming his way.
"I'm excited to be recognised by Ti2, they are well known for quality, so they associate themselves with people of class and quality too. I believe this is the just beginning of better things to come my way. This year is indeed ending in good note. My journey to New York is beginning to yield awesome fruits in me life. I'm working on more movie production soon. I have lots to offer to the industry, but its one thing at a time, he assured.
Olaribigbe joined the movie industry 8-years ago as an apprentice with a popular caucus called 'Odunfa'. The likes of Yinka Quadri, Taiwo Hassan, Abby Lanre, Kehinde Adeyemi and many others supported and shaped him into what he is today in the movie industry.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- The Keik Foundation Visits Child Kidney Patient, F
- ChinneyLove Eze Hosts Celebrities to Pre-Release P
- Beauty Queen Testimony Williams Releases Photos, V
- Karen Obiwulu: The young sensational female Influe
- Former MBGN Queen Emmanuella Yaboh Rock Agbada for
- Miss-k, Crowned "100 Most Inspirational Women In T
- First Ever Startz Celebration Uncensored to honor
- Introducing Rose May Alaba: The Alaba Who Sings