Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Others Distort Their Face (More Inside)
The CEO of one of Nigeria's biggest record label, Don Jazzy of Mavin records, would not cease to amaze his fans at intervals. He has brought in few trends that has made a mark in the society, whether positively, negatively or has contributed in raising controversies.
Some months ago the trend of 'Surulere' took over social media. Surulere meaning patience pays, revealed a lot we didn't know about either our celebrities or friends, because they kept on telling how their days before fame or present status was with the aid of pictures, tagging it 'Surulere'.
Don Jazzy then later took over the social media with his word “Dorobucci'. It took months before people could realize what the word really means, he also generated controversy through more when he released both the single and the video, many said the song was occultic and others hit him by saying the video was not what they expected to see.
The Mavin records boss is in for another one. Within few hours into its commencement, it has raised tens of feedbacks from fans. Don Jazzy is here with what he calls the 'lookulooku' trend. He and his crew distort their faces and their fans are following suit already. They sure look ugly in that look. See more photos below.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu