I Now Make More Money… .King Saheed Osupa
King of Fuji music, Saheed Osupa, has disclosed that his father known as Moshood Ajiwere Layeye, had discouraged him from going into music at an early stage.
Saheed stated that though he first went into acting in 1980 and developed interest for music in 1983 due to his family interest in music which made his father popular, but could not stay with his father and had to take the advantage of not living with him to exhibit his talent.
According to him, “I was discourage by my father at the beginning but I took the advantage of not living with him to exhibit my talent. I also have an elder brother known as Negro who also sings, he wasn't creative but talented, so all these inspired me and I eventually found myself doing music professionally in 1983.”
The Fuji king noted that music has brought him fame and fortune but people do not know that he has other private businesses which he is doing that fetches him more money.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu