I Am Now A Night Crawler—Desmond Elliot
It was a bit of shock for some fans of Nollywood actor, Desmond Elliot when they learnt that he has a Yoruba name, Olusola. This was made known was the actor released his campaign poster for his Lagos House of Assembly ambition in 2015.
Before now, not many knew that he had a Yoruba blood in his vein, which brought about the surprise to several fans of his.
While interacting with his fans on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 on a popular social media platform, Twitter, Desmond Elliot confessed that he has now become a night crawler because of his new found love, politics.
The actor revealed that he has never been a night crawler, but that olitics has given him the opportunity to appreciate night movement.
When asked why he had not been using his Yoruba name since gaining attention in the movie industry, the actor explained that he had to use his English name for professional reasons.
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges