Entertainment Does Not Last Which is Why I Don't Depend On It Alone- Daniella Okeke
These days, entertainers have learned to get stocked to their professions, they do their jobs alongside other things they can lay their hands on. Some have beauty care saloons, fashion lines, perfume lines, supermarkets, dry cleaning firms and any business they can possibly do.
Nollywood actress Daniella Okeke who also has her own business has revealed the reasons most entertainers go into other businesses is because entertainment has a short life span. According to her, you might trend today and tomorrow you may not.
The curvy actress who is known for her love for cars would sure have other business doing to generate her money to buy more of what she loves but left for her, acting doesn't last forever.
However she maintained that, a true wise person wouldn't totally depend on showbiz. She said she is a business woman and she invests in a lot of things aside from entertainment.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha
- Burna Boy Shuts Down Los Angeles With His Space Dr
- Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor surprised with lu
- Idia Aisien is Serving Supermodel Vibes in Polo Av
- Tessy Solomon The Melanin Queen Nigeria Photogenic
- Paschal Offor welcomes Jeriqthehussla to the Passy
- Zomoge Inspired drops debut collection for men tag
- Idia Aisien SLAYS on Red Carpet at ‘Bad Boys and B