Why Nollywood Stars Marriages Are Crashing- Chigozie Atuanya
It is no longer news that the once happy marriage of Nollywood actress, Ini Edo Ehiagwina to Phillips Ehiagwina has packed up, just like that Uche Ogbodo, Fred Amata, Kate Henshaw, Doris Simeon, to mention few.
Based on these recent happenings, one begins to wonder whether the marriages of our Nigerian super stars are cursed or they are the cause of their rather shameful marital crisis.
Nollywoodgists.com spoke with Chigozie Atuanya who got married to his beautiful wife Obianuju Oranika in August 2013 and has been enjoying marital bliss .
When asked the secrets of maintaining a celebrity marriage in this era of incessant divorce sagas wrecking the homes of other top super stars, he said.
" First of all, it is good to have God as a good foundation. With him as the solid rock that holds your home, it would surely last. Then tolerance is another strong point to attain a peaceful home. Marriage is a combination of two different people, from different backgrounds who came together to live as one. Sometimes, we have to learn to overlook. In as much as the women are the pillars of a home, we the men too have lots to contribute. My wife has this American mentality, she doesn't pay attention to the rumours people keep spreading, she just trusts me. You don't say all you hear or keep monitoring your spouse without an atom of trust. Marriage failures are everywhere, not just in the entertainment industry, but if husbands and wives would jointly pull forces to make their marriages work, it would."
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Jorley Hitmaker Rebel, Honored With Expensive Cuba
- Ini Edo Explains Why She had Her Daughter Through
- Gyakie is the most streamed female Ghanaian artist
- 7figure Group unveil brands, poise to strengthen b
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal