You Are Not Successful If You Have Not Been Criticized- Paul Okoye
Celebrities have formed the habit of always referring to fans that doesn't like some things they do as haters. Sometimes, they forget so quickly that everyone cannot be hailed at all times, neither can they please everybody. When a fan tells them some things they do wrong, they tend to reply such criticisms as hating.
Some days ago, recall that, music artiste, Davido posted a picture of himself carrying bundle of money and some of his fans criticized him for showing off his wealth in such a manner, while others praised him. Few days ago, he took to his social media page to reply his critics and said, haters are going to continue hating.
Paul Okoye of Psquare has therefore cleared the air on this trend with words of wisdom, which his brother Peter supported. He said, success without criticisms is not success at all. According to him, being criticized when you are successful means you have accomplished what success really means. So no one should take criticisms as hating. Do you think he is right?
Click the link below to go to...
- Open Letter To My Fans, Followers, Political Allie
- Keep up your faith - Khaid encourages new upcoming
- Abortion Rights: Celebrities, Others React Over Le
- CandyBleakz Arrives With Exciting Debut "FIRE" EP
- Charly Boy Speaks Tough, Says A Revolution Is Immi
- Elections 2023: Tonto Dikeh emerges governorship r
- Bbnaija Housemate, Maria Flaunts, Celebrates Boyfr
- Stop Voting Looters -- Peter Okoye Advises
- Watch The Sultry Music Video For Gyakie’s Latest S
- Frodd Survives Autocrash, Stella Damascus Calls Fo