EXCLUSIVE: Empress Njamah Laughs Off Debt Rumour
Some weeks ago, there were rumours that popular movie star, Empress Njamah was owing a Port Harcourt-based lady an undisclosed amount of money. It was speculated that she bought some human hair from the said lady, but refused to pay up.
In the past, Empress had boasted that she was one of the few Nigerian ladies who started wearing the expensive Brazilian hair, which is now the new-found love of most Nigerian ladies.
Reacting to the issue when contacted by Nollywoodgists.com, Empress said some mischief makers were trying to malign her hard earned reputation.
She told Nollywoodgists.com that when she first heard about the rumour, she and her friends laughed over the issue.
“Two nights ago, a friend told me (about this matter), and when I told my friends that were together with me, see the way they laughed,” Empress said.
According to the actress, “If that person is looking for cheap publicity and a media to get popular, she should check her mother. I sell hair and have been selling hair for over eight years (original, not processed). I am not a vain person, I run businesses and i have my rules. Why would I owe? I am busy running my charity work. Cheap talk.”
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Empire Hosts Inaugural Event Themed #empiresundown
- Infinity Ebere Ohakwe premiers Nollywood movie Ola
- I gave Kemi a hard time because I didn’t want to d
- Wendy Shay, other 4 African female artists to head
- Nigerian actor Abbey Abimbola bags Asia's achievem
- I need husband urgently – Eucharia Anunobi cries o
- Tonto Dikeh, Kemi Olunloyo Battle For Supremacy Ra
- 2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US
- Iheme Nancy laments Over Her Crashed investment
- Colleagues celebrates Ngozi Ezeonu as she turns 57