Saidi Balogun Vows Never To Speak To Fathia Balogun Again
Few years after the rift and the marriage break up of actor Saidi Balogun and actress Fatiha Balogun recently starred in Mercy Aigbe's new movie “Life After Marriage” and that prompted talk among fans and the media that they had reconciled.
Saidi Balogun in a recent interviewed said he can never talk to her again and that throughout the movie production period their paths never crossed. He also said he has not spoken to her since the rift in 2006. “How can it happen? We didn't even see on set of the movie, not to talk of reconciling, it's a big joke. We have not spoken since 2006, where is the love coming from, people don't understand what's really going on between us. I believe that's why they are peddling the rumor. There is no logic in it at all. I think it's because they saw us in Mercy Aigbe's new movie, Life After Marriage, that's why they imagined we're back in love. The marketer of the movie only used Fathia and myself to promote the movie. And so far people saw the two of us in the movie, they started peddling the rumor that the movie was meant to reconcile us.”
“The funniest thing is that we didn't act together on the set of the movie. We didn't even see each other for once. I acted my role separately, she also did hers separately. Our paths didn't cross at all on the set of Life After Marriage till the production ended. So, I don't know how people arrived at the conclusion that we have reconciled. After how many years? That's a big joke. On what basis will that communication be? To be honest, the last time we spoke was 2006. I have since moved on. I thank God for that. We don't have any reason to talk to each other. It can't happen at all” he said
The Nollywood stars have two kids together. Recall that Saidi told Fathia to drop his name 'Balogun' which she has done and she is now bearing her father's name 'Williams'
Click the link below to go to...
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con