Gbenga Adeyinka Loses Dad-In-Law
One of the top comedians in Nigeria, Gbenga Adeyinka 1st is in a bad mood and the reason is not far-fetched. The celebrated humour merchant has lost his father-in-law to death.
The deceased, Prince Abiodun Adeyemi, died a moment ago and the graduate of English Language from the University of Lagos (UNILAG) took to his social media platform to made the announcement.
According to him, “Just as I celebrated the victory of Ogbeni Aregbesola, news came that my father-in-law, Prince Abiodun Adeyemi had passed on to eternal glory. Rest in peace great one. 1927-2014.”
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
[VIDEO] Goldie In Love With Prezzo In BBA Stargame House?
VIDEO: S*x in the Big Brother Stargame house
Breaking News: Nigeria Representatives, Ola and Chris Leaves Big Brother Africa Stargame/a>
Rihanna posts Provocative Photo shots from her new video'Where Have You Been'
“I am Innocent” - Nigerian Pastor Joshua Esosa Sentenced 15 Months In Austria For Drug Cries For Justice
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B