Comedian, Sir James Dines With Apkabio, Donates To Motherless Babies Home
Fast rising South South comedian, James Emmanuel Essien better known as Sir James, has decided to honour children at the motherless babies home in his state, during his birthday.
The comedian who was a year older on the second of June, 2014, stormed the Special Children's home which is located close to the E-library, in Akwa Ibom state, with lots of gift items along with some friends and dancehall artiste, Pastor Goody Goody who spiced up the occasion with some of his kids track songs to entertain the kids.
According to Sir James, children are gift from God and as such, once they are being neglected and someone decides to take care of them, it is important that we try to contribute to their up keep also.
It is not easy for a woman to walk nine months with pregnancy, give birth to the child and decide to abandon him or her. People just need to respect God and do things the right way, he added.
Click the link below to go to...
Nollywood Actress, Biola Ige: Sweeping Nollywood With Sexiness, Beauty?
I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BODY,WHY WON'T I FLAUNT IT--ACTRESS UCHE OGBODO
FORMER SUPER EAGLES CAPTAIN,AUSTIN JAYJAY OKOCHA OPENS UP ON MARRIAGE BREAK-UP TALE
EXCLUSIVE: Crack Between Ini Edo, Emem Isong Over Movie Credit
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B