Comedian, Sir James Dines With Apkabio, Donates To Motherless Babies Home
Fast rising South South comedian, James Emmanuel Essien better known as Sir James, has decided to honour children at the motherless babies home in his state, during his birthday.
The comedian who was a year older on the second of June, 2014, stormed the Special Children's home which is located close to the E-library, in Akwa Ibom state, with lots of gift items along with some friends and dancehall artiste, Pastor Goody Goody who spiced up the occasion with some of his kids track songs to entertain the kids.
According to Sir James, children are gift from God and as such, once they are being neglected and someone decides to take care of them, it is important that we try to contribute to their up keep also.
It is not easy for a woman to walk nine months with pregnancy, give birth to the child and decide to abandon him or her. People just need to respect God and do things the right way, he added.
Click the link below to go to...
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire