Julius Agwu, Begs God For Tolerance Over Marriage
Top Nigerian comedian, Julius Agwu, is in celebration mood today as his marriage adds one more year.
Julius and his wife, who just welcomed a baby last year December, were so full of joy for God's protection and favour over their togetherness over the years.
The comedian who could not hide his joy, prayed for more understanding and wisdom in his marriage, he captioned a photo he shared "HWA to us ❤️God continue to shield us... Oh God I ask for more #patience #understanding #tolerance and #Wisdom"
Not many mark their union with prayers, but the comedian has started the day with prayers.
Happy anniversary to them.
Click the link below to go to...
- South Africa’s Media It Girl “bonang Matheba” Anno
- UNIZIK’s Gabriella Chudi-Ajabor wins Miss Teen Bea
- BBNaija Double Eviction: Joe & Enkay evicted from
- THE BREEZE 2019 (Wedding Bells)
- Meet Prince Nonso Eze, A Man Providing Better Life
- Actress Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party
- Nigeria Prisons In Anambra Receives Prince Osisiom
- President Of Peace Ambassador Agency, Amb. Kinsley