Desmond Elliot, Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda, Uche Jombo, Wanted As Face Of ‘Kill The Killers’
Health challenges in the country has not been left alone for the government to fight as the entertainment industry has decided to support the sector by helping create an enlightenment campaign about Diabetes and Blood Pressure.
This campaign was made possible by the New Nation's “Kill the Killers” initiative which top actor/director Desmond Elliot, actresses Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, and Monalisa Chinda have signed on as ambassadors.
The campaign is to raise awareness as well as help fight against Diabetes and Blood Pressure.
The screen big wigs were were so delighted to be part of the initiative which they feel will go along way in reducing death in the country. The deal was signed on Friday May 30, 2014 in Port Harcourt.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Search Begins for Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant
- Dubai Witnessed Its First-ever Coronation Pageant
- Scott C. Eneje New Press Release Titled "How To Fa
- Lamboginny Releases ‘Kirikiri Don Full’ Music Vide
- Tochukwu Karen Obiwulu Celebrates Birthday with Be
- Let’s Work for Peace in Nigeria: Violence Erodes o
- Most Beautiful Melanin Girl in Nigeria World Anita
- Check out Most Beautiful Melanin Girl In Nigeria W