Desmond Elliot, Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda, Uche Jombo, Wanted As Face Of ‘Kill The Killers’
Health challenges in the country has not been left alone for the government to fight as the entertainment industry has decided to support the sector by helping create an enlightenment campaign about Diabetes and Blood Pressure.
This campaign was made possible by the New Nation's “Kill the Killers” initiative which top actor/director Desmond Elliot, actresses Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, and Monalisa Chinda have signed on as ambassadors.
The campaign is to raise awareness as well as help fight against Diabetes and Blood Pressure.
The screen big wigs were were so delighted to be part of the initiative which they feel will go along way in reducing death in the country. The deal was signed on Friday May 30, 2014 in Port Harcourt.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Glam Africa Magazine Release Juliet Ibrahims Shoot
- Bon Déjeuner! Radio Lists 'Number One' By Yemi Ala
- Mother Theresa Alms Giving Foundation Lunches in S
- Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce
- Sony Music West Africa Welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd Al
- Yemi Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded in Malabo,
- Mercy Johnson to launch new ‘Kitchen Talk Show’
- Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers