My Marriage Is Still Intact, We Only Have Challenges-Jenifer Eliogu
Jennifer Eliogu is one of the growing numbers of Nollywood stars who are engaged in inter-continental marriages. The well-endowed actress, who has since returned to Nigeria after the rumour of her marriage break, for the first time, has opened up on her marriage break.
Hear her, “My husband is based in Switzerland, and after some years there, we reached the painful but practical decision that I should move back to Nigeria to continue my career in acting. I do not have problems with an inter-continental marriage, but in my own case, I did not want to be a full time house wife. My husband is very comfortable with my decision, and it has not affected our marriage in any way. Yes, as with most marriages, we have had our fair share of challenges, but overall, my husband is the best man I could ever aspire to have and seven years after we got married, the flame of passion remains the same.”
And on the rumour that her marriage has crashed, she said, “It is not true. We are still married, but I have already told you we have challenges and we are working around those challenges.”
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Kojo Jones Ghana’s most eligible bachelor
- This ass will not be raped by any uncle-Actress Em
- Adaeze G Okoro: Newly crowned Miss Prestigious Nig
- Queen Anita - Beauty Queen, Fitness Enthusiast, Po
- Idia Aisien Channels Kim Kardashian in Birthday Ph
- GREAT HONOUR! Hon. Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Rita
- Award-winning Actress and Producer Bikiya Graham-D
- Actress Rosaline Meurer Bags Indigenous Female Per