Lagos OAP, Fade Ogunro Signs ‘Fashion Show’ Deal
Fashion savvy radio show host with Beat FM, Fade Ogunro, has been announced by MultiChoice Nigeria as the host of their new fashion show project in Lagos.
The show, which is called 'The Fashion Protégé' is a five-episode fashion reality television series created to celebrate the 20th anniversary of MultiChoice Nigeria.
The 'Glam Report' host donned herself in a maroon and gold coloured mixed lace jacket from Nigerian designer 'LDA' (Lanre DaSilva Ajayi). She accessorized her look with dropping earrings, a silver finger ring and long wavy blond-red locks.
The reality TV series, which is to kick-start later in the year, will feature a mix of creativity, entertainment and fierce competition.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers
- Yvonne Jegede Makes Directorial Debut With “Separa
- Jurio Luti Unveils it's Suit Collection titled Bra
- Programme Announced as Registration opens for the
- Yomi Casual features Zack Orji and Son in latest 2
- Video: Yxng Jiggy - No Gidigidi ft. Luchiez
- Africa Home Again: Zakisha releases another banger
- "Ohun Asiko” - Jurio Luti Puts Its Best Pieces on