How Toolz Lost ‘Maggi’ Deal For Being Single
Nigerian media personality, Toke Makinwa, was recently announced as a brand ambassador of Nestle 'Maggi seasoning.'
Toke was announced in an event organized by the company in Lagos on April 9, 2014.
But gist now making the rounds has it that On Air Personality (OAP), Toolz, was initially pegged for the ideal, being a bigger industry player, but that she was dropped because she was not yet married. It was also speculated that the producers of the seasoning product were looking out for a married woman to use for the job because the product deals with the family.
Click the link below to go to...
- American-based Kenyan Rockstar Benking The Artist
- Tems Bags First Grammy Award
- "Dreams Come True" Reactions Trail The Moment Seyi
- Tems Links Up With JAY Z And Beyonce In Pre Grammy
- Do You Know Idris Elba? See What He Intends To Do
- Paul Okoye's Girlfriend Is At It Again As She Reve
- Seyi Law Says A Swear On Himself And Promises To S
- "..He Put My Name On A Goat" Actress Laments Over
- Eniola Badmus Receives Appointment From Tinubu
- At Last! Mr Ibu And His Wife Reconciles