Veteran Artiste Onyeka Onwenu Advices Young Ladies On indecent Dressing
I do not encourage women to dress in a manner that is provocative. No, that is not acceptable to me, because it shows the kind of respect you have for yourself.
'Never mind the person looking, because above everything else, people address you the way you dress. How you dress shows the degree of respect you have for yourself as a woman.'
At the same time, if it is not a crime, it does not give you the right to me (woman). So if you rape me (woman) because I am wearing a short skirt, you are still going to the prison.
'I hope you understand me very well. I am not advocating that women should expose their body, but I do not think anyone can use that as an excuse to rape a woman.'
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges