Saheed Osupa Trade Tackles With MAN
Fuji artiste Saheed Osupa, has denied rumours making the rounds that he sued the Music Advertisers of Nigeria (MAN), describing it as a fabrication.
This came on the heels of the ban slammed on him by MAN recently on the grounds that he had breached the rules of the advert body.
According to reports, President of MAN Waheed Oyediran, aka Mosebolatan, had given orders to members of its association to henceforth desist from selling the musical works of the fuji star, due to the title of his latest album, 'Take Over,' on the grounds that it is provocative.
Meanwhile, a close source to Osupa, has disclosed that the trouble started after Alabi Pasuma, violated the law stated by MAN that fuji singers should not release more than two albums and two live shows in a year and that provocative titles should be avoided.
According to the source, 'In 2012, Pasuma released three albums entitled 'Danceable, Gateway, and Decision,' but was not sanctioned. On the contrary, Osupa's third album, released in 2013, entitled 'The Man,' was banned.'
'However, Golden Point, had kicked against pasuma going scot-free for breaking the rule. Probably because his own marketer, Mosebolatan was President of MAN,' the source alledged.
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu