Music Artiste African China Blames His Absence From The Music Scene On Fatherhood
Popular music artiste Africa China has been away from the music scene for so long and here is his reason when recently asked what has kept him out of the music scene for so long.
The music star who is currently working on a collabo with Flavour and 2face Idibia said he left music temporarily to raise his children, but is fully back now "I've been working but after becoming a father, I told myself I needed to concentrate fully and see what fatherhood is all about.
I do not want to have a scattered home. You know its not easy. I know I may not be able to manage stardom and family so I had to quit one for another. No that I left music but just I just wanted to relax and face my family.
I left music for them but now that my kids are grown up, I think I can hit the streets. I'm good to go." He says. Continue...
Talking about his new slimmed down look and darker complexion, African China jokingly blamed it on fatherhood. "(Laughs) fatherhood join. E reach make person thin o.
They say that one thing that remains constant is change but one has to change for the better and not for worse. Leaving the scene for long and now planning to come back, its good that I'm coming back with a new look because if you come back and you don't look good, that means you have been suffering all this while.
We hope to see more of him
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Adio Olumide Emerges Winner Of Cinematography Comp
- Abuja Based Comedian " Koboko Master" Announces Bi
- Miss-K has been praised by fans after she switched
- Regina Entertainment Production To Hold Public Pre
- Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displa
- Nigeria-Born Cyprus Based Singer And Drum Kit Expe
- Marcy Dolapo Oni’s Private Screening of Short Play
- Nigerian model, Felicia Boco emerges Most Beautifu