Veteran Actress Toyin Adewale Speaks Out On Why Celebrity Marriages Do Not Last
A trend has been booming in the celebrity world especially the actresses as Nollywood there is always break up when it comes to marriage, Nollywood actress Toyin Adewale Who is a veteran of the Yoruba genre of Nollywood with a career that spans over 29 years believes that the industry does not support the break ups in marriage and speaks out about it in a recent interview,
The actress who has been married for 20 years, believes that the entertainment industry shouldn't be blamed for broken marriages rather it is the actresses' inability to tolerate, forgive and be submissive to their husband that had led to frequent marriage break ups.
'Let me correct one notion. The industry does not support broken marriages. I think our ladies in the movie industry should just learn to be tolerant because marriage is all about tolerance. If you don't have that heart to overlook things, if you cannot tolerate things, if you cannot just let bygone be bygone, you cannot keep a home. I think that is the problem of our young women nowadays'
Toyin Adewale who came into limelight when she starred in the movie 'Tosibe', further said that to make marriages work the actresses have to be able to forgive ,'To keep your home, you have to be prayerful, submissive and tolerant. You have to learn to forgive one another to make the marriage work', she concluded.
Click the link below to go to...
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers
- Yvonne Jegede Makes Directorial Debut With “Separa
- Jurio Luti Unveils it's Suit Collection titled Bra
- Programme Announced as Registration opens for the
- Yomi Casual features Zack Orji and Son in latest 2
- Video: Yxng Jiggy - No Gidigidi ft. Luchiez
- Africa Home Again: Zakisha releases another banger
- "Ohun Asiko” - Jurio Luti Puts Its Best Pieces on