Kaffy, Hubby Christen New Child
Celebrated Nigerian dance queen, Kaffy and her husband, Papi J christened their new baby over the weekend in Lagos. The ceremony was performed at the Ajah home on Saturday, January 18, 2014. It was witnessed by the couple's friends and family members.
Kaffy's husband's father, who is a man of God, Pastor David Ameh gave a short sermon at the event, which started at about 3pm.
The baby girl was named Ene, Eliana, Oluwatobi, Naheema Ameh. After the naming ceremony, guests danced to music played by the DJ. Some students of Kaffy's academy also entertained the guests with dance steps, to the delight of the Kaffy.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel