Kaffy, Hubby Christen New Child
Celebrated Nigerian dance queen, Kaffy and her husband, Papi J christened their new baby over the weekend in Lagos. The ceremony was performed at the Ajah home on Saturday, January 18, 2014. It was witnessed by the couple's friends and family members.
Kaffy's husband's father, who is a man of God, Pastor David Ameh gave a short sermon at the event, which started at about 3pm.
The baby girl was named Ene, Eliana, Oluwatobi, Naheema Ameh. After the naming ceremony, guests danced to music played by the DJ. Some students of Kaffy's academy also entertained the guests with dance steps, to the delight of the Kaffy.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu