Movie star, Doris Simeon Raises An Alarm Over Impersonator Using Her Name For Fraudulent Act
This is not a news in Nigeria because it has always happened and people will always bring out new skills of how to extract money from masses through dubious means. Yoruba movie star, Doris Simeon has raised the alarm over her impersonator currently duping and fraudulently obtaining cash from her fans via Blackberry messenger.
Lamenting over the development, Doris said, "I can't believe someone would sit somewhere to tarnish my hard earned image and name. I only got wind of this recently and I'm working with my team to nab this criminal, whom I heard had defrauded people of their hard earned money, promising them heaven and earth," Doris told Movie moments.
Sending out a Broadcast message on January 10, 2013, Doris said,
"Good day peeps... I'm sorry to disturb you but the denting and abuse of my self and hard earned name and image by a miscreant and criminal on social media (bbm, Facebook and Twitter) has compelled me to do this. The criminal with bbm pin 3286734E has been defrauding and duping innocent and ignorant fans of Doris Simeon... I implore everyone to dissociate from this criminal as I don't transact business on the social media or the internet. Please beware and spread this…thank you as always…Doris Simeon."
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers
- Yvonne Jegede Makes Directorial Debut With “Separa
- Jurio Luti Unveils it's Suit Collection titled Bra
- Programme Announced as Registration opens for the
- Yomi Casual features Zack Orji and Son in latest 2
- Video: Yxng Jiggy - No Gidigidi ft. Luchiez
- Africa Home Again: Zakisha releases another banger
- "Ohun Asiko” - Jurio Luti Puts Its Best Pieces on