ADC To Dep. Gov Dies While Pursuing Commercial Motorcycle Rider
The Aide De Camp to the Deputy Governor of Kwara State, Peter Kishira has died in an attempt to arrest a commercial motorcycle rider who allegedly obstructed the convoy of the Deputy Governor.
The Chief Press Secretary to the Deputy Governor, Timothy Nathaniel, in a statement noted that the ADC, Inspector Gaiya Mark, died from health related complications contrary to the rumour that the commercial motorcycle operator used charm on him.
He explained that indeed the okada rider breached the convoy of the Deputy Governor who was on his way to the office which led to the attempt of the ADC to arrest and warn the rider.
It added that the ADC slumped and died moments after stopping the rider at U.B.A. area of Murtala Muhammed Way, Ilorin, as there was no confrontation between him and the okada rider.
The man was said to have died on the way to the Civil Service Clinic, Ilorin, where he was certified dead by the doctor on duty.
Corroborating the views of the government, the Police Public Relations Officer, Okesumi Ajayi, confirmed that there was no scuffle with the commercial motorcycle rider before the ADC died.
He described the man as gentle and dedicated who lost his life on duty
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges