Saidi Balogun Is Lying, He Dragged Me To Court Over Use Of His Name (Balogun), Fathia Balogun Confirm
The controversies between actress Fathia Balogun and her ex-husband Saidi Balogun over the use of the Balogun name is taking another tune.
If you recall that Saheed recently denied that he never dragged her controversial actress' wife to court for any case at all, but recent checks on Fathia's confession has stated otherwise.
The Yoruba actress and producer, Fathia, who got separated from her hubby, Saheed over allegation of been caught sleeping with co-actors and marketers, has confirmed that Saheed is lying.
As it's Fathia has accused him of lying to the press, because according to her, he indeed dragged her to court over the use of the name.
Read her statement by her publicist;
“Our attention has been drawn to media reports where Saheed Balogun claims that he knows nothing about the media reports that he is in court with Fathia Balogun over his decision to ask his former wife to stop using his name.
We will like to put the records straight. The case is in court and our lawyers are on it to ensure that she retains the name. We won't be saying much at this time but we believe that adults should be bold and mature enough to take responsibility for their actions and not do something and say something else.
We won't say anything further on this matter until judgement is given as this case resumes hearing shortly.”
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel