"No Poor Man Should Get Close To Me, I Can't Marry A Poor Man'' - Empress Njamah
Nollywood Actress, Empress Njamah is not only known for her skills on TV, she is also known for her business acumen and straght forwardness....well she displayed the latter in a recent interview with Showbizplus where she stated that she would never marry a poor man.....typical of a wise Lagos or Abj babe.
Read the excerpts below...
I'm not going to tell you what I want. But you get into an expensive shop to pick up something because you can afford it.
You see something you can afford, then you buy it but if you cannot afford it, take a walk.
The goods are for someone that can afford it, that's the best I can tell you. I will not settle for less, my sister and that's the truth.
People come and tell you all sort of lies and want to praise themselves and say “I can marry a poor man” the poor man no know wetin him see, abeg!
I dey tell una say I am a real person, we all have been through tough times, we all have paid our dues one way or the other. So no poor man must get close to me.
Those who know the worth pay the dues.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu