Yvonne Nelson Vows To Remain Single
Few months ago, the 'fragile' heart of Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson was allegedly smashed by Nigerian 'bad boy' singer, Iyanya after she was allegedly used and dumped by the 'All I Wan Is Your Waist' singer.
Information exclusively reaching Nollywoodgists.com has it that the light-complexion star is not thinking about any other man, at least, for now.
But we were informed by a source close to her that Yvonne is planning to remain single at the moment. "She's not trying to be pushed anyhow by anyone,” the source said.
The source further explained that 'It's not that Yvonne's too heartbroken to think about meeting someone new, but she just simply doesn't have enough time to build a solid new relationship.'
“It's not like she's done with the movie shoot. She's only got a little more than a week to chill out,” the source said, explaining further that, "that's no time for her to be trying to date anybody or complicate things with some dude.”
“She's cool with that,” the source added. “No man's needed,” said the source.
We were also told that Yvonne is "always going to movie locations while she's got a quick break,” adding that it, "will keep her busy and out of trouble."
Story by Austin Aniekie/Nollywoodgists.com
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Karen Obiwulu: The young sensational female Influe
- Former MBGN Queen Emmanuella Yaboh Rock Agbada for
- Miss-k, Crowned "100 Most Inspirational Women In T
- First Ever Startz Celebration Uncensored to honor
- Introducing Rose May Alaba: The Alaba Who Sings
- Photos: The ADAORAble Charmers Fashion Runway 2018
- Ken Erics of Nollywood releases video of his debut
- Gospel Singer Skalawee Set For South South Pre Alb