Why We Snatch People's Husbands--Nollywood Actress Reveals
Nollywood has almost become an industry where actresses get married to men who have already been hooked by another woman. Even though there have not been any cogent reasons given for that, an actress seems to have now revealed why they do that.
In a recent interview, Yoruba actress, Bose Arowosegbe, who herself picked a married man as husband, disclosed why they destroy peoples' homes.
According to her, they engage in such because single men in Nigeria are not matured enough to handle actress. She explained that most single guys think actresses are harlot, unlike their married counterpart.
Hear her, "I am married to a married man too. I have not told anyone this before. Other journalists I have met were fed the story that my husband is abroad when he has always been in the country.
"Most single men out there are not matured enough to handle the fact that actresses are normal women. They believe we are harlots to be used and dumped. I believe they are too immature to handle the life around us. They are easily affected by things they read and hear about us, and also things they see on screen about us.
"But married men are matured to handle all this. They listen to us instead of listening to gist about us. They seem to understand women better. Besides, they are more caring, gentler and wiser."
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere