Movie Marketers Move To Ban Mercy Johnson From Nollywood
According to a news report by HVP, those who love to watch sexy Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson on home videos might not be able to see their darling star in movies from 2014. This is because there are underground plans to blacklist her by some marketers.
The Film and Video Producers and Marketers Association of Nigeria (FVPMAN) have alleged that Mercy Johnson is proving too hard to bend for them due to some conditions they claim are too harsh, which the actress allegedly gives to them on locations.
The report quoted a source to have said that Mercy Johnson's attitude is getting 'unbecoming as it affects her work.'
“According to our source, members of the association met last Monday, in Onitsha, Anambra State, to fine-tune plans to blacklist the actress who recently returned to Nollywood after months of being away in the United States, where she gave birth to her first child,” the report said.
They further alleged that Mercy Johnson now have the habit of disappearing while on location after she has been paid for the job.
Some marketers have reportedly been advised to release movies having Mercy Johnson in them on or before January 2014, while marketers who do not adhere to any further directive from the association would be sanctioned.
Additional information from Vanguard.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Simi, Harrysong, Skibii set to perform at Presiden
- BSTAN Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadoria
- Woman Of Steel! Yemi Alade Covers Guardian Life
- You are a witch – Dumelo’s wife blast fan
- Starzzii rocks Skentele by Etti and RogueNG for n
- Camel And Needles Fashion CEO Weds Hearthrob In A
- Amb Kingsley Amafibe Congratulates Sen. Ned Nwoko
- Amb Kingsley Amafibe Applauds FIRS CHAIRMAN, Says