SEGUN ARINZE BEREAVED! ... Loses Father-in Law
Popular Nollywood actor, Segun Arinze is bereaved. Segun on Thursday evening received the news of the sudden passage of his father-in-law, Barrister E.T Nsofor, a former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, under the administration of the late Col. Ikwechi Amadi, a one time military governor of Imo State. Barrister E.T Nsofor, was 73 years old.
Flustered by his death, Segun said his death came at a time, the late father-in-law was getting well from illness,". "I wasn't expecting it at all, moreso he was recovering well from his illness.
So sad. He would have been 74 on the 30th of November. He was a good father and grandfather. He will be sorely missed. May his soul rest in peace.".
He was survived by many children including the ace actor's wife, Julie Segun Arinze, Nee Nsofor. Burial arrangements will be announced by the family.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Leave Wizkid Alone - Teni Gets Serious Warning Fro
- Ovie Soko -Colouring Outside The Lines
- LookBook: The TwoZero Collection by Imaatu
- Rofiyat Aliyu shares lovely photos
- 150 Kids Showcased Fashion At Chicago Halloween An
- Veteran Actress Rita Daniels Marks Birthday Today,
- Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Niger
- Film corporation, military to co-produce documenta