SEGUN ARINZE BEREAVED! ... Loses Father-in Law
Popular Nollywood actor, Segun Arinze is bereaved. Segun on Thursday evening received the news of the sudden passage of his father-in-law, Barrister E.T Nsofor, a former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, under the administration of the late Col. Ikwechi Amadi, a one time military governor of Imo State. Barrister E.T Nsofor, was 73 years old.
Flustered by his death, Segun said his death came at a time, the late father-in-law was getting well from illness,". "I wasn't expecting it at all, moreso he was recovering well from his illness.
So sad. He would have been 74 on the 30th of November. He was a good father and grandfather. He will be sorely missed. May his soul rest in peace.".
He was survived by many children including the ace actor's wife, Julie Segun Arinze, Nee Nsofor. Burial arrangements will be announced by the family.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei