Edo State Governor Signs Death Penalty Law For Kidnapping In The State
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State has signed the Death Penalty Law for kidnapping in the state.the Edo state kidnapping law, also stipulates that any avenue used by abductors would be destroyed.
The governor was recently indecisive on whether the death penalty should apply to kidnappers who commit murder during the act and those who engage in the illicit business.
The former NLC President Friday affirmed that the death penalty applies to all acts of kidnapping whether it involved murder or not.
He called on youths to cease from the act as an excuse for unemployment, the governor appealed to parents and guardians to be cautious of the activities of their wards as such act would no longer be condoled.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges