Movie Stars; Rita Dominic, Yvonne Nelson Rock LV Bags
For those people who are identified with the designer label, Louis Vuitton, it's simply LV.
Recently, award winning Nollywood actress cum producer, Rita Dominic and also Ghanaian actress cum producer, Yvonne Nelson were spotted rocking a Louis Vuitton Leather handbag which sells for three thousand, five hundred and fifty US Dollars [$3,550].
The two African actresses are really telling the world that what their foreign counterparts can do, they can as well do the same.
Yvonne rocked the expensive bag on 1st of October having a fun day in New York while Rita was spotted the next day rocking the same bag.
Tongues are already wagging as to where these movie stars get the money to display such wealth.
Remember the last time that Genevieve Nnaji and Ini Edo rocked a Chanel Lego Clutch which sells for $10,000, though, the Ini Edo's Channel bag was alleged to have been the one made in China, however, it still bothers some stakeholders in the industry as to where they get the money despite the fact that piracy is deeply feeding on their sweat.
They barely sell 100 thousand copies of their films nowadays.
Click the link below to go to...
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
- Spotlighting Rev. Cali Ugo Prince In Realm Of Pung
- Ndi Anambra Call On Maduka To Replicate His used A
- Biography of Nenny B, Award Winning TV Presenter
- Sandralia Hotel To Host Abuja All White Pool Party
- Nigeria Beauty Queen, Model And Philanthropist Xra
- Cardi B donnes Nigeria Inspired Outfit at Livespot
- Rapper Cardi B Parties With Burna Boy, Zlatan, Tiw
- Photos: Cardi B Visits Orphanage Home In Lagos