Joy Of Independence Day: General Pype Gets Baby Boy From US Babymama
Yesterday, Nigeria celebrated its 53rd Independence Day and other people also celebrated other things like wedding anniversaries, child birth, christening. For popular dancehall artiste, Ibrahim Majekodunmi better known as General Pype, it was time to join in the celebration as he welcomed his first child with his American girlfriend nicknamed Zee.
General Pype was blessed with a bouncing baby boy, who was christened Xavier. The child was reportedly given birth to in a US hospital.
'Thank You Baba Loke! I am now a DAD Toh skibborious', the proud father announced on twitter yesterday.
General Pype and his US baby mama Zee, met some years back. In November 2012, Pype travelled over to the US to celebrate Thanksgiving with Zee's family.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere