T.B JOSHUA/SCOAN; RELEASED LIBYAN DETAINEES SHOWS APPRECIATION
In recent past, a large group of Nigerians living in Libya sent an urgent message to Prophet T.B. Joshua that they were in need of his intervention. Libya at that time was undergoing upheaval and they found themselves stranded in Libya without government assistance. Prophet T.B. Joshua indeed intervened and they were released and brought back to Nigeria. The prophet then went further to bless all of them with financial assistance and support in various trade industries.
Today, a group of returnees came back to the church to appreciate God for what He continues to do in their lives. They stated that they wanted to use the financial assistance wisely so they went back to Edo, Nigeria and asked the government for permission to start a commercial farm.
In answer to their prayers, they were granted 17,666 hectares and they began a skills development farm, employing and training others in their community on their farm.
They brought photographs of the farm, the products grown on the farm, and a gift of 220 litres of oil which was produced on their farm, which they called their first fruit.
The prophet then promised to send a team to examine the land and discuss with them what they needed to continue and expand their endeavours. As the Bible teaches us, the only way to commit more faith and love into the society of which we are a part is to spend more on others and less on ourselves.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire
- "Danny Lampo And Article Wan Set To Drop Explosive