EEDRIS ABDULKAREEM AND WIFE, SEKINAT ; LOVE, TRIALS AND TRIUMPHS’
The bible says “ he who finds a wife has found a good thing”, and a good wife indeed has controversial Nigerian rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem found in Sekinat Abdulkareem, who he has been married to for 11 solid years; and since then it has been from one level of greatness to another.
Most people believe that in this present dispensation, breakup is the hallmark of celebrity marriages all over the world, but Eedris and Sekinat have exhibited what a true role model is all about and have shown marriage can indeed work.
It's not often you find couples who are driven by the same motives, sentiments etc but for this two lovebirds, they've made it possible
Sekinat who gave up everything for Eedris who is always in the middle of controversies and rebellion here and there has over the years been a source of joy to him.
After a couple of years filled with media hostility and failed albums, the troubled artiste and wife, got cause to cheer, come December 14th, as the lovebirds will be celebrating 11 years of being happily married and the marriage is blessed with 4 kids, 2boys and 2 girls.
Eedris once revealed why he believed so much in the institution called marriage.
His words: “ Kenny Keke Ogungbe(My Boss) made me realized that if you are not married, you are not a man because you do not have responsibility and I saw it as a challenge that must be conquered as a man”.
Wishing them many more blissful years together!
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges