LOLO OF WAZOBIA FM DEBUNKS MARRIAGE CRASH RUMOUR.
Marriage breakups are becoming an everyday story in Nigerian Entertainment Industry.
Indeed, the ugly story is gradually becoming a monthly incident as most marriages that stood as role models have hit the rocks.
While the news of such breakups keeps speaking, lots of showbiz stars are also denying the rumour insisting that their marriages are still intact.
Subsequent developments have in different occasions revealed that such marriages were really broken but the people involved refused to reveal the true nature of their homes.
Days back, news broke that the marriage of popular OAP, Omotunde Adebowale a.k.a Lolo 1 has crashed irretrievably.
It was reported that the highly revered broadcaster, hubby, Mr. Adebowale abandoned her and four children weeks back.
But the sexy OAP has come out openly to disclose that anything that has to do with her marital life is her private business and does not concern anybody who will want to take interest in it.
Lolo called the information that circulated about her marriage crash, figment of people's imagination and a rumour.
“I have four kids; please the people spreading this rumour should not scatter my marriage. My husband is out of Lagos for work and he won't be happy hearing anything of such.
Marriages have challenges alright but mine is okay. I don't want to even fuel this rumour because I don't want my husband to be upset but you can take it to the bank that I am still very married.” She stated.
However, insiders insist that things are no longer the same with Lolo, as her appearance has not only changed drastically but also no longer sighted as a married woman.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Kaffy, Hubby Expecting Second Child
- Tope Alabi’s Spiritual Father Pastor Ajanaku Refuses To Die: Resurrects, Relapses Into Coma
- Wizkid, A 'Spoil Brat' Heading The Way Of Majek Fashek?
- BON Throws 3-in-1 Birthday Bash For Ngozi Nwosu [PICTURES]
- Tonto Dikeh, Ik Ogbonna Fight Diabetes In Obalende
- Celebrity Birthday: Port Master, Afeez Oyetoro Turns 50
- Iyanya, Ayefele Sing For Jonathan Re-Election: Power Of Money
- Who Will Win BBA The Chase? Vote Now!