''Fashola deported people who were constituting a nuisance'' - Jide Kosoko
Veteran actor and Lagos prince, Jide Kosoko has released a statement defending embattled Lagos state Governor, Babatunde fashola over the deportation of some Ibo destitutes from the state.
I disagree with the people criticising the deportation. There are reasons for everything. Since there have been negotiations between Lagos and the state concerned and the government believes their home state would take better care of them, I think the action was appropriate.
We don't need to shy away from the fact that Lagos is over-populated because of its commercial advantage. Anybody doing a legitimate work here is entitled to stay but a situation where they are turning themselves to a nuisance in the state and they would go as far as inviting others to come is not acceptable.
Let's not deceive ourselves, look at the highways, are they not better? I am not speaking for the government but for myself. To me, whoever constitutes a nuisance in any state, not just Lagos, let them be sent back home.
It is very unfortunate that we are in a multi-ethnic country; that is the major problem we are having. We find it difficult to say the truth.
Do you agree with him?
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Search Begins for Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant
- Dubai Witnessed Its First-ever Coronation Pageant
- Scott C. Eneje New Press Release Titled "How To Fa
- Lamboginny Releases ‘Kirikiri Don Full’ Music Vide
- Tochukwu Karen Obiwulu Celebrates Birthday with Be
- Let’s Work for Peace in Nigeria: Violence Erodes o
- Most Beautiful Melanin Girl in Nigeria World Anita
- Check out Most Beautiful Melanin Girl In Nigeria W