Juliet Ibrahim Stopped From Boarding At The Airport Because Of Spike Fashion Shoes
Beautiful Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim said she was embarrassed by airport officials and denied entry into the plane as a result of spike shoes she was wearing. They gave her the option of taking off her shoes before she could be allowed to travel. What were they thinking - that she could harm a passenger with the shoes while on air?
What do you think is wrong with this shoe?
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
Why I prefer dating white guys to Nigerian men – Cynthia Agholor
Jim Iyke Should Speak The Truth On His Relationship With Nadia Buari
Actresses Monalisa Chinda with Lanre Nzeribe Spotted At The Turning Point Premier in Lagos [Pictures]
Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Has Been Identified As The Second Woolwich Suspect
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B