Juliet Ibrahim Stopped From Boarding At The Airport Because Of Spike Fashion Shoes
Beautiful Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim said she was embarrassed by airport officials and denied entry into the plane as a result of spike shoes she was wearing. They gave her the option of taking off her shoes before she could be allowed to travel. What were they thinking - that she could harm a passenger with the shoes while on air?
What do you think is wrong with this shoe?
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Nigerian American music executive, Akeju features
- Flavour, Grammy-award winner Gordon Williams to he
- I have a very funny side - Joselyn Dumas
- Nigeria's Rep, Esther Gabriel shares stunning phot
- Superboy Cheque Thrills Audience To An Intimate Li
- James Johnson makes a comeback with new collection
- Interview: What AfroZons Dubai Soundoff is - Sheil
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha