Juliet Ibrahim Stopped From Boarding At The Airport Because Of Spike Fashion Shoes
Beautiful Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim said she was embarrassed by airport officials and denied entry into the plane as a result of spike shoes she was wearing. They gave her the option of taking off her shoes before she could be allowed to travel. What were they thinking - that she could harm a passenger with the shoes while on air?
What do you think is wrong with this shoe?
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer
- Nissi Releases Visuals To Her Title Track 'ignite'