Alariwo, Upcoming Rapper In Public Show Of Shame At Lagos Event
It was a show of shame at an event, which held in Lagos recently, and which was anchored by notable musician, Alariwo of Africa. The popular singer was allegedly insulted by an up and coming rapper.
Going by information scooped by us, the budding artiste told Alariwo in clear terms that he could not stop his music career, no matter what.
This was after the artiste had performed at the event held at Niteshift Coliseum, Ikeja, Lagos. We gathered that the artiste was angry with Alariwo shortly before he mounted the stage to perform at the event, which was an awards ceremony.
One of the eyewitnesses informed us that several efforts made by the rookie artiste to do his thing at the peak of the show were futile.
So, when he was finally called to display his talent, he used the opportunity to inform Alariwo that “even you can't stop me.”
The statement left Alariwo speechless for minutes, and he could not hide his anger at the utterance directed at him by the new artiste. All Alariwo could say was, “trust me, I pray you grow, but you will still pay homage to those before you.”
Guests at the awards ceremony were surprised by the show of shame.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows