''I Don't Think I Owe The Public Any Detail About My Private Life '' - Tiwa Savage
Tiwa savage, one of Nigeria's finest singers, is fun to be with!...in an interview with Entertainment Express, she gives a peek into her personal life.
She reveals her deepest thoughts and feelings about her relationship with Tuneji Balogun a.k.a Teebillz, who also happens to be her manager.
Here is an excerpt,
How do you fell when you are with Teebillz?
I feel safe, the safeness with him is at another level.
You kind of deceived the public about your relationship with him before your engagement
Decieved? I don't think I owe the public any detail about my private life. I will have to choose when to let out something about my life or when not to let it out. I don't see a reason why I must disclose details of my private life.That shouldn't be anybody's business.
As your husband-to-be, is there any song about him on the album?
I can't really say if there is. But as a human being and as a songwriter, it is difficult to write a song without writing about your life and experience. He surely inspired me in writing some of the songs in the album.
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos