''I Don't Think I Owe The Public Any Detail About My Private Life '' - Tiwa Savage
Tiwa savage, one of Nigeria's finest singers, is fun to be with!...in an interview with Entertainment Express, she gives a peek into her personal life.
She reveals her deepest thoughts and feelings about her relationship with Tuneji Balogun a.k.a Teebillz, who also happens to be her manager.
Here is an excerpt,
How do you fell when you are with Teebillz?
I feel safe, the safeness with him is at another level.
You kind of deceived the public about your relationship with him before your engagement
Decieved? I don't think I owe the public any detail about my private life. I will have to choose when to let out something about my life or when not to let it out. I don't see a reason why I must disclose details of my private life.That shouldn't be anybody's business.
As your husband-to-be, is there any song about him on the album?
I can't really say if there is. But as a human being and as a songwriter, it is difficult to write a song without writing about your life and experience. He surely inspired me in writing some of the songs in the album.
- LUGARD Movie Coming To Across Cinemas
- Moghalu led Youth summit urges Nigerians to use so
- I want to marry Linda Ikeji - Us-based Nigerian si
- 9ice, Reminisce, DJ Neptune For The Premiere of Mi
- Yvonne Jegede Commend Deyemi Okanlawon for Coming
- Dear Affy Coming To Netflix
- Queen Jennifer Ephraim Crowns Mr And Miss Unity Ni
- Bernadette Sanko: Meet fast rising African America
- Queen Yetunde Savage marks birthday in style, laun
- The Melanin Queen Nigeria Culture Kosisochukwu Ume