Baba Suwe's Drug Latest: Appeal Court Stops N25m Damages!
The Court of Appeal in Lagos, has overturned the order of a High Court and stopped the N25million damages awarded to Nollywood actor, Babatunde Omidina, otherwise known as Baba Suwe.
Remember, last year, the Yoruba comedian, the High Court ordered the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA to pay the humorous actor N25m as damages for defamation of character over his detention by them for allegedly ingesting hard drugs.
However, his lawyer, Bamidele Aturu, has stated that he would appeal the ruling to the Supreme Court. Reasons for stopping the damages will soon be made available as soon as possible.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw