Jim Iyke Should Speak The Truth On His Relationship With Nadia Buari
Ghanian actress Nadia Buari and Nollywood bad boy Jim Iyke have confirmed that they are dating. The two took to twitter to profess their love.
Nadia tweeted: “There comes a point in ur life wen u realise who really matters, who never did and who always will. I named him Skittles, he calls me space.”
Shortly after, Jim Iyke followed with this tweet: “She calls me Skittles. I named her space, D gift of laughter, companionship n trust is incomparable. BFF. Love is a f***ink beautiful thang!”
The two have been seen together several times after Jim Iyke's spat with his ex-fiance Keturah Hamilton. They were also spotted together at that Ghana Music Awards.
- Empire Hosts Inaugural Event Themed #empiresundown
- Infinity Ebere Ohakwe premiers Nollywood movie Ola
- I gave Kemi a hard time because I didn’t want to d
- Wendy Shay, other 4 African female artists to head
- Nigerian actor Abbey Abimbola bags Asia's achievem
- I need husband urgently – Eucharia Anunobi cries o
- Tonto Dikeh, Kemi Olunloyo Battle For Supremacy Ra
- 2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US
- Iheme Nancy laments Over Her Crashed investment
- Colleagues celebrates Ngozi Ezeonu as she turns 57