Delta Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan gives Fred Amata landed property as birthday gift
For his birthday gift, Nollywood actor, Fred Amata was presented with a landed property by the Governor of Delta State, Emmanuel Uduaghan.
Patrick Ferife, representing Delta State Gov., Emmanuel Uduaghan presents Fred Amata with a gift of a Certificate of Occupancy on behalf of the government for a piece of land in the GRA of Delta State. In case you missed photos from the big party, you can Check HERE
Reports claim that the presentation was made on Saturday, May 18, 2013 at Fred's 50th birthday party held at the MUSON centre, Lagos by the representative of the governor, Patrick Ferife.
Fred Amata, just like many of his colleagues, has a close relationship with the Governor…nice gift!
Click the link below to go to...
- Most Beautiful Melanin Girl Universe Praise Aboaba
- New Cheating Rumours Trail Grammy Award Winning Ra
- ECOWAS Youth Council Inducts Publicist Alex Nwankw
- Nigeria DJ Barbie Performs At Ecofest In Sierra Le
- Nigerian Makeup Artist DArtistebyawele Shares 7 To
- Actress Rosaline, Model Sister Hold Dinner With Mi
- Mc Galaxy Wraps Up 2019 In Style, Drops Brand New
- Toyin Abraham, Frank Donga, Mercy Johnson Takes 'M