Delta Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan gives Fred Amata landed property as birthday gift
For his birthday gift, Nollywood actor, Fred Amata was presented with a landed property by the Governor of Delta State, Emmanuel Uduaghan.
Patrick Ferife, representing Delta State Gov., Emmanuel Uduaghan presents Fred Amata with a gift of a Certificate of Occupancy on behalf of the government for a piece of land in the GRA of Delta State. In case you missed photos from the big party, you can Check HERE
Reports claim that the presentation was made on Saturday, May 18, 2013 at Fred's 50th birthday party held at the MUSON centre, Lagos by the representative of the governor, Patrick Ferife.
Fred Amata, just like many of his colleagues, has a close relationship with the Governor…nice gift!
Click the link below to go to...
- Van Daniels Properties Unveil Linda Osifo As First
- Nambitha Ben Mazwi, Beautiful South African actres
- 2020 100 Most Influential Young Nigerians announce
- 2 Weeks in Lagos: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Mawul
- Younass Collection Presents Pullo
- Charity Joe emerged "Face of Valentine Akwa Ibom 2
- Insecurity: Your failure to stop herdsmen impuniti
- Celebration As Zonju Hosts First Abuja SeaFood Fie
- Nigerian Humanitarian, Titilayo Eboh Honoured At A
- Abuja Man Gets Himself Admitted To Escape Valentin