Delta Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan gives Fred Amata landed property as birthday gift
For his birthday gift, Nollywood actor, Fred Amata was presented with a landed property by the Governor of Delta State, Emmanuel Uduaghan.
Patrick Ferife, representing Delta State Gov., Emmanuel Uduaghan presents Fred Amata with a gift of a Certificate of Occupancy on behalf of the government for a piece of land in the GRA of Delta State. In case you missed photos from the big party, you can Check HERE
Reports claim that the presentation was made on Saturday, May 18, 2013 at Fred's 50th birthday party held at the MUSON centre, Lagos by the representative of the governor, Patrick Ferife.
Fred Amata, just like many of his colleagues, has a close relationship with the Governor…nice gift!
Click the link below to go to...
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive