Celebrity Birthday: Ini Edo Adds Another Year, Turns 31
One of Nollywood's sexiest actresses, Ini Edo-Ehiagwina is a year older today, Tuesday, April 23, 2013 and has turned 31. The lovely wife of Philip Ehiagwina, who is a US-based businessman, is unarguably one of the most successful actors in the Nigerian film industry.
Her exploits in Nollywood is phenomena. As brand ambassador to some products, she has used her influence to positively promote her clients.
She has also done well as a movie producer. Her sense of fashion is always not in doubt as her love for shoes has necessitated the birth of her fashion line.
She was born in 1982 and started acting in 2000. She is a Theatre Arts graduate from the University of Calabar, Cross River State. She hails from Akwa Ibom State.
From Nollywoodgists.com, we wish the lady fondly called Brown Sugar by fans a belated birthday.
Click the link below to go to...
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu