PASUMA RIDES HIGH IN DANCE SHOW, SOUND SULTAN EVICTED
Pasuma Wonder surprised all last night as he made it to the finals of the on going celebrity dance show. The fuji act, who has improved tremendously on his dance skills, entertained the audience thoroughly and received a resounding ovation at the end.
Dancing to dance theme freestyle, garbed in a shiny blue outfit, Pasuma and his dance instructor Funke displayed different styles of dance moves in less than three minutes.
Meanwhile, it was a shocker as one of the most consistent celebrity dancers, Sound Sultan was evicted.
An obviously shocked Sultan, despite announcement of his eviction, put up an awesome performance. But to the surprise of all, the celebrity rushed out of the stage immediately after his performance without waiting for the judges' comments.
Efforts to get the musician back on state proved abortive as he blatantly refused to comeback, forcing the judges to give their comments without him.
Sultan, who had always ranked in the first three in all the performances was one of favourite celebrity dancers in the show tipped to make it to the finals. All his performances, according to the judges had been outstanding and innovative.
Joining Pasuma Wonder in the finals are ex-beauty queen, Omowunmi Akinnifesi and ace broadcaster, Funlola Aofiyebi.
Both ladies were also at their best last night, earning praises from guest judge, Dele Momodu, publisher of Ovation International magazine.
Mr. Momodu commended the organisers while noting that the programme is a boost to the image of the country's entertainment sector.
Spicing up the event, one of the in-house judges, Mr. Dayo Liadi, put up a spectacular performance. Also, a recap of performances of the four celebrities who performed last night was aired for the audience to see.
The show ends next week with the remaining three celebrities dancing to win the star prize.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere