B-Red Finally Leaves Davido's HKN
We have gathered from a report that B-Red, who is one of the artistes signed under HKN Gang's record label, which is the same label Davido is signed onto, has finally left the music label.
It was reported that B-Red signed a deal with D'Ark Entertainment management last week Wednesday in the presence of D'Ark Entertainment boss. The deal, which full details was reportedly not disclosed, will see the management handle B-Red's music career.
Before now, there were reported ripples in the HKN Gang due to alleged over concentration on Davido by the label, which is being run by the Adeleke family, which Davido, B-Red and Shina Rambo are part of as cousins.
The two other brothers were allegedly not happy that their own music careers were not given much attention because of Davido.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba
- Watch Multiple Award-winning Artiste Burna Boy In
- Nigerian Idol: How to Discover A Nigerian Star