EXCLUSIVE: OBA OF LAGOS SETTLES D’BANJ, DON JAZZY'S RIFT AT LAST!
News is just reaching us that the once-upon-a-time relationship between the two giant entertainers, D'banj and Don Jazzy has just been renewed as they both settled their long time rift today.
www.nollywoodgists.com gathered that the Oba Of Lagos, HRH Rilwan Akiolu, was so concerned about the business relationship between the two, called them up to his palace and settled their differences.
Don Jazzy in his word told the king that D'banj started it all but the Oba who said he wasn't going to apportion any blame to any of them, asked the two to touch the royal staff and promised to be friends again.
As you are reading this, the two are already together again working on how to revive their Mo'hits entertainment outfit.
Remember, theIr age-long rift was finally settled today, April 1st 2013 at the Oba Palace in Lagos.
- Leave Wizkid Alone - Teni Gets Serious Warning Fro
- Ovie Soko -Colouring Outside The Lines
- LookBook: The TwoZero Collection by Imaatu
- Rofiyat Aliyu shares lovely photos
- 150 Kids Showcased Fashion At Chicago Halloween An
- Veteran Actress Rita Daniels Marks Birthday Today,
- Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Niger
- Film corporation, military to co-produce documenta