Immunity For Legislators is Like Buying Bullet Proof Vehicles for Armed Robbers - Dino Melaye
Highly controversial ex lawmaker and founder of Anti-Corruption Network (ACN), Otunba Dino Melaye has blasted his former colleagues for moving a step closer towards enjoying immunity. Remember that the bill has already scaled through second hearing.
Melaye, who impregnated and denied the partenity of the sexy actress, Bisi Ibidapo-Obey said “The immunity for legislators as proposed by the house of Reps is a wicked and satanic agenda aimed at legalization and promotion of corruption. This amounts to buying bullet proof vehicle for armed robbers.”
Dino also said that those office holders enjoying this benefit should be questioned.
“Our legislators are trying to take us back to the Stone Age. We are saying governors, president and Vice President should not have immunity, if you don't intend to steal, you will not be afraid of the removal of immunity clause.
The house of reps must as a matter of immediate urgent importance, discard this thoughtless idea that is not only selfish but myopic. Any attempt to go further will meet the resistance of the common masses that have been pushed to the wall already.
Our legislators should face obsolete, draconian and analogue laws that need modern and digital touch to meet the technological and social demands of recent time. We say NO. Try us and we shall occupy NASS” Melaye declared
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal
- EP: Parkido - Never 2 Late
- Ayana Saunders’ Marrying A Campbell Movie Making W
- “Nothing is do or die”- Renowned Comedienne Prince
- Liya's EP Is Not For Now But You Might like It